Argent Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prijava

Pozabil/a sem geslo

Latest topics
» Nasveti, namigi, finte in podobno
Spamroom - Page 24 Icon_minitimePet 08 Jul 2016, 20:22 by Madbranch

» Humor
Spamroom - Page 24 Icon_minitimeNed 11 Okt 2015, 21:40 by Madbranch

» Glasba
Spamroom - Page 24 Icon_minitimeNed 27 Sep 2015, 15:12 by Astor Chikere

» Spamroom
Spamroom - Page 24 Icon_minitimeČet 14 Maj 2015, 09:51 by Laurelion

» 3. Težave vladanja
Spamroom - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTor 14 Apr 2015, 14:40 by Laurelion

» Naš svet
Spamroom - Page 24 Icon_minitimePon 06 Apr 2015, 00:50 by Laurelion

» Zemljevidi
Spamroom - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSob 04 Apr 2015, 20:41 by Laurelion

» Kocke
Spamroom - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSob 04 Apr 2015, 10:27 by Laurelion

» Alegov izziv #2
Spamroom - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTor 03 Feb 2015, 18:09 by Madbranch

Spamroom

4 posters

Stran 24 od 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Spamroom - Page 24 Empty Re: Spamroom

Objavlja by Madbranch Pet 17 Apr 2015, 18:25

What if I told you there is no Valhalla ...
Madbranch
Madbranch
Role-player
Role-player

Število prispevkov : 1516

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by Herre Pet 17 Apr 2015, 21:18

Spamroom - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTneUHNJ6r2l4qLv5q4QoJyzKWuuTA60AOCEWu5fAHt-EZH7JojtQ

da smo bridko smrt storili zaman?
dobr, razen Alega k se je raje šel aleg akbur pa se je vrgu v slap ... čeprou Enryh je isto naredu, samo bolj bombastično pa ni končal v slapu, niti prostovolno ni blo
Herre
Herre
Role-player
Role-player

Število prispevkov : 1483

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by Madbranch Pet 17 Apr 2015, 22:05

Kaj naj rečem. Slapovi so moja ahilova peta.
Madbranch
Madbranch
Role-player
Role-player

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by Laurelion Pet 17 Apr 2015, 23:25

Da bi bil prepričan če je prišel v Valhallo ali ne, bi moral najprej bit prepričan če je to, kar velja za državno religijo v imperiju res ali ne Razz

Namenoma ne bom dokončno odgovoril tukaj, ker sem imel še eno idejo ki jo lahko mogoče kdaj uporabim, za izvedbo le-te pa ne sme biti gotovo koliko religije drži Wink
Laurelion
Laurelion
Game Master
Game Master

Število prispevkov : 862

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by Herre Sob 18 Apr 2015, 13:09

come on man :/
usej prek zsja mi povej sej nisem zdej več aktiven igralec Very Happy
Herre
Herre
Role-player
Role-player

Število prispevkov : 1483

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by Madbranch Sob 18 Apr 2015, 14:08

Glede na to, da so bogovi killable, obstaja možnost, da so zgolj polbogovi ali še to ne. Zdaj še vedno pa imaš že pred statusom boga možnost naredit ogromen demiplane v obliki hale. Smile

Je pa seveda vedno vprašanje če imaš dovolj visok intelligence, da ti uspe sprogramirat pattern of the world, da preusmeri umrle na nek način v tvoj demiplane namesto tja kamorkoli bi naj šli. Smile
Madbranch
Madbranch
Role-player
Role-player

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by Madbranch Sob 09 Maj 2015, 12:16

Ahahaha ...
ruknil prvih par odstavkov HP:MOR v markov chain text generator:

Original:
Every inch of wall space is covered by a bookcase. Each bookcase has six shelves, going almost to the ceiling. Some bookshelves are stacked to the brim with hardback books: science, maths, history, and everything else. Other shelves have two layers of paperback science fiction, with the back layer of books propped up on old tissue boxes or lengths of wood, so that you can see the back layer of books above the books in front. And it still isn't enough. Books are overflowing onto the tables and the sofas and making little heaps under the windows.

This is the living-room of the house occupied by the eminent Professor Michael Verres-Evans, and his wife, Mrs. Petunia Evans-Verres, and their adopted son, Harry James Potter-Evans-Verres.

There is a letter lying on the living-room table, and an unstamped envelope of yellowish parchment, addressed to Mr. H. Potter in emerald-green ink.

The Professor and his wife are speaking sharply at each other, but they are not shouting. The Professor considers shouting to be uncivilised.

"You're joking," Michael said to Petunia. His tone indicated that he was very much afraid that she was serious.

"My sister was a witch," Petunia repeated. She looked frightened, but stood her ground. "Her husband was a wizard."

"This is absurd!" Michael said sharply. "They were at our wedding - they visited for Christmas -"

"I told them you weren't to know," Petunia whispered. "But it's true. I've seen things -"

The Professor rolled his eyes. "Dear, I understand that you're not familiar with the sceptical literature. You may not realise how easy it is for a trained magician to fake the seemingly impossible. Remember how I taught Harry to bend spoons? If it seemed like they could always guess what you were thinking, that's called cold reading -"

Result:
Other shelves have two layers of paperback science fiction, with hardback books in front. And it still isn't enough. Books above the brim with hardback books: science fiction, with the back layer of books propped up on old tissue boxes or lengths of wood, so that he was very much afraid that she was serious.

"You're joking," Michael said sharply. "They were at our wedding -"uld always guess what you're not familiar with the back layers of paperback science, maths, history, and their adopted son, Harry to be uncivilised.

"You're not familiar with the sceptical literature. You may not realise how easy it is for a trained magician to fake the sceptical literature. You may not realise how I taught Harry to be uncivilised.

"You're not familiar with the back layer of books propped up on old tissue boxes or lengths of wood, so that's called his eyes. "Dear, I understand that you can see the back layer of books: science, maths, history, and everything else. Other shelves have two layer of books above the back layers of paperback science fiction, with the back layer of bookshelves have two layers of paperback science fiction, with the back layer of books propped up on old tissue boxes or lengths of wood, so that you were things -"

The Professor considers shouting to be uncivilised.

"This is the living-room table, and his wife are speaking sharply at each other, but they are not familiar with the books propped up on old tissue boxes or lengths of wood, so that he was very much afraid to Petunia. His tone indicated that he was serious.

"My sister was a witch," Petunia. His tone indicated that you can see the back layer of books above the books in front. And it still isn't enough. Books are stacked to the brim with the sceptical literature. You may not realise how easy it is for a trained magician to fake the seen things -"

"This is a letter lying on the living-room of the eminent Professor rolled cold reading -"e is covered by the seemingly impossible. Remember how I taught Harry to be uncivilised.

"You're joking," Michael said sharply. "They were at our wedding - they visited for Christmas -"

The Professor and his wife are speaking sharply at each other, but they are not shouting to bend spoons? If it seemed like they visited for Christmas -"

The Professor Michael Verres.

This is the living-room of the house occupied by the eminent Professor and his eyes. "Dear, I under the table, and their adopted son, Harry James Potter-Evans-Verres.

This is the living-room of the house occupied by a bookcase has six shelves have two layer of books above the back layer of books propped up on old them you weren't to know," Petunia Evans-Verres.

There is a letter lying on the living-room table, and everything else. Other shelves, going almost to the tables and their adopted son, Harry James Potter-Evans-Verres.

The Professor considers shouting to be uncivilised.

"You're joking," Michael Verres-Evans-Verres.

The Professor Michael Verres, and his wife, Mrs. Petunia repeated. She looked frightened, but they could always guess what you weren't to know," Petunia whispered. "But it's true. I've seen things -"

The Professor and his wife, Mrs. Petunia whispered. "But it's true. I've seen things -"

"I told them you weren't to know," Petunia repeated. She looked frightened, but stood her ground. "Her husband was a witch," Petunia whispered. "But it's true. I've seen things -"

The Professor and his wife, Mrs. Petunia whispered. "But it's true. I've seen things -"

"I told them you weren't to know," Petunia repeated. She looked frightened, but stood her ground. "Her husband was serious.

"My sister was a witch," Petunia Evans, and his eyes. "Dear, I understand that you were thinking, that's called cold reading -""You're joking," Michael Verres-Evans, and his wife, Mrs. Petunia Evans-Verres, and their adopted son, Harry James Potter-Evans-Verres.

This is absurd!" Michael Verres.

"You're joking, that you weren't to know," Petunia whispered. "But it's true. I've seen things -"

The Professor Michael Verres-Evans-Verres.

There is a letter lying on the living-room tables and making little heaps under the windows.

The Professor rolled his eyes. "Dear, I understand their adopted son, Harry James Potter-Evans-Verres.

There is a letter lying on the sceptical literature. You may not realise how easy it is for a trained magician to fake they could always guess what you can see the back layer of books propped up on old tissue boxes or lengths of wood, so that you can see the back layer of books above the books in front. And it still isn't enough. Books are stacked to the tables and the sofas and the seemingly impossible. Remember how I taught Harry James Potter in emerald-green ink.

The Professor Michael said sharply. "They were thinking, that's called cold reading -" guess what you can see the back layer of books above the books in front. And it still isn't enough. Books are overflowing onto the tables and that you can see the brim with hardback books: science fiction, with the back layers of paperback science, maths, history, and their adopted son, Harry James Potter-Evans-Verres.

There is absurd!" Michael said sharply. "They weren't to know," Petunia. His tone indicated that you're not familiar with the back layer of books in front. And it still isn't enough. Books above the back layer of books propped up on old tissue boxes or lengths of wall space is covered by a books: science, maths, history, and everything else. Other shelves, going almost to know," Petunia repeated. She looked frightened, but stood her ground. "Her husband was a wizard."

"This is absurd!" Michael Verres-Evans, and his wife, Mrs. Petunia whispered. "But it's true. I've seen things -"

The Professor Michael said sharply at each other, but they are not familiar with the back layer of books propped up on old tissue boxes or lengths of wood, so that you were things -"

There is a letter lying onto the tables and the sofas and making little heaps under the windows.

The Professor and his wife, Mrs. Petunia whispered. "But it's true. I've seemingly impossible. Remember how I taught Harry to bend spoons? If it still isn't enough. Books above the sceptical literature. You may not realise how easy it is for a trained magician to fake the seemingly impossible. Remember how I taught Harry James Potter-Evans-Verres, and the sofas and making little heaps under the windows.

The Professor rolled cold reading -"ns? If it seemed like the seemingly impossible. Remember how I taught Harry to be uncivilised.

"You're joking," Michael Verres-Evans-Verres, and their adopted son, Harry James Potter-Evans, and his wife are not shouting to be uncivilised.

"You're joking," Michael Verres, and his wife are stacked to the table, and everything else. Other shelves, going almost to the ceiling. Some books in front. And it still isn't enough. Books are speaking sharply. "They were at our wedding -" see the back layer of books are overflowing onto the tables and making little heaps understand that you're not shouting. The Professor considers shouting to bend spoons? If it seemed like they could always guess what you can see the books propped up on old tissue boxes or lengths of wood, so that you can see the back layer of books above the living-room table, and an unstamped envelope of yellowish parchment, addressed to Mr. H. Potter-Evans-Verres, and the sofas and making little heaps under the windows.

"You're joking, that's called cold reading -"rback science fiction, with the sceptical literature. You may not realise how easy it is for a trained magician to fake the sceptical literature. You may not realise how I taught Harry to be uncivilised.

"You're joking," Michael said sharply. "They were at our wedding - they visited for Christmas -"

"I told them you were thinking, that's called cold reading -" books in front. And it still isn't enough. Books in front. And it still isn't enough. Books are overflowing onto the tables and their adopted son, Harry James Potter in emerald-green ink.

The Professor rolled his eyes. "Dear, I understand their adopted son, Harry James Potter in emerald-green ink.

The Professor Michael Verres-Evans, and his eyes. "Dear, I under the tables and making little heaps under the windows.

The Professor considers shouting. The Professor and the seemingly impossible. Remember how I taught Harry to bend spoons? If it seemed like they could always guess what you're not familiar with the sceptical literature. You may not shouting to be uncivilised.

"You're joking," Michael said to Petunia repeated. She looked frightened, but stood her ground. "Her husband was a witch," Petunia repeated. She looked frightened, but stood her ground. "Her husband was a wizard."

"This is absurd!" Michael Verres, and his wife are speaking sharply. "They were at our wedding - they visited for Christmas -"

"I told them you weren't to know," Petunia repeated. She looked frightened, but stood her ground. "Her husband was a wizard."

"This is the sceptical literature. You may not realise how easy it is for a trained magician to fake they could always guess what you weren't to know," Petunia repeated. She looked frightened, but stood her ground. "Her husband was a witch," Petunia Evans-Verres, and their adopted son, Harry to be uncivilised.

"You're joking," Michael said to Mr. H. Potter in emerald-green ink.

There is a letter lying on the brim with the books are overflowing onto the eminent Professor considers shouting to be uncivilised.

"I told them you weren't to know," Petunia Evans-Verres.

The Professor and his wife are stacked to the windows.

This is the living-room of the house occupied by a bookcase. Each bookcase has six shelves have two layers of paperback science fiction, with the sceptical literature. You may not realise how easy it is for a trained magician to fake the house occupied by the eminent Professor considers shouting. The Professor rolled his wife are speaking sharply at each other, but stood her ground. "Her husband was a witch," Petunia Evans-Verres.

"My sister was serious.

"My sister was a wizard."

"This is the living-room tables and them you weren't to know," Petunia repeated. She looked frightened, but stood her ground. "Her husband was a witch," Petunia. His tone indicated that you can see the back layer of books propped up on old tissue boxes or lengths of wood, so that you're not familiar with the back layers of paperback science, maths, history, and making little heaps under the ceiling. Some bookshelves, going almost to the ceiling. Some books: science, maths, history, and everything else. Other shelves, going almost to know," Petunia repeated. She looked frightened, but stood her ground. "Her husband was a witch," Petunia whispered. "But it's true. I've seen things -"

"I told them you weren't to know," Petunia whispered. "But it's true. I've seen things -"

"I told them you can see the back layer of bookcase. Each books above the bookshelves are stacked to the ceiling. Some bookshelves are stacked to the ceiling. Some books in front. And it still isn't enough. Books are speaking sharply. "They were at our wedding - they are stacked to the sofas and the sofas and making little heaps under the windows.

There is covered by the windows.

This is absurd!" Michael said to the brim with hardback books: science, maths, history, and everything else. Other shelves are stacked to Mr. H. Potter in emerald-green ink.

The Professor rolled his eyes. "Dear, I understand that you're not familiar with the back layer of books above the books are overflowing onto the sceptical literature. You may not realise how easy it is for a trained magician to fake they could always guess what you were things -"

The Professor and his eyes. "Dear, I understand that you can see the back layer of books above the books in front. And it still isn't enough. Books are overflowing onto the brim with hardback bookshelves have two layers of paperback science fiction, with the back layer of books above the books in front. And it still isn't enough. Books are overflowing onto the brim with hardback books: science fiction, with the sceptical literature. You may not realise how I taught Harry James Potter in emerald-green ink.

This is the tables and making little heaps under the windows.

The Professor rolled his eyes. "Dear, I understand that you're not realise how easy it is for a trained magician to fake the seemingly impossible. Remember how I taught Harry to bend spoons? If it seemed like they could always guess what you can see the back layer of bookshelves, going almost to know," Petunia Evans-Verres, and the sofas and making little heaps under the windows.

The Professor rolled cold reading -"'t enough. Books are overflowing onto the tables and that you're joking," Michael said to the back layer of books propped up on old tissue boxes or lengths of wall space is covered by a bookcase has six shelves have two layers of paperback layer of books are overflowing onto the sofas and his wife are speaking sharply at each other, but they are not familiar with the brim with the sceptical literature. You may not realise how I taught Harry to be uncivilised.

"You're not familiar with the sceptical literature. You may not realise how easy it is for a trained magician to fake the sofas and making little heaps under the windows.

This is the living-room table, and an unstamped envelope of yellowish parchment, addressed to the books in front. And it still isn't enough. Books are overflowing on the living-room of the sceptical literature. You may not realise how easy it is for a trained magician to fake the seen things -"

The Professor Michael Verres-Evans, and his wife are speaking sharply at each other, but they are not shouting to bend spoons? If it seemed like they are not shouting to be uncivilised.

"This is the living-room table, and their adopted son, Harry to bend spoons? If it seemed like they could always guess what you're not familiar with the sceptical literature. You may not realise how easy it is for a trained magician to fake the sofas and making sharply. "They were at our wedding - they visited for Christmas -"

The Professor considers shouting. The Professor considers shouting to be uncivilised.

This is absurd!" Michael Verres, and his wife, Mrs. Petunia repeated. She looked frightened, but stood her ground. "Her husband was a wizard."

"This is the living-room tables and their adopted son, Harry James Potter-Evans-Verres, and the sofas and making little heaps under the windows.

This is absurd!" Michael Verres-Evans, and his wife are speaking sharply at each other, but stood her ground. "Her husband was a wizard."

"I told them you were thinking, that's called cold reading -"e back layer of books in front. And it seemed like they could always guess what you weren't to know," Petunia repeated. She looked frightened, but stood her ground. "Her husband was a witch," Petunia Evans, and an unstamped envelope of yellowish parchment, addressed to Petunia whispered. "But it's true. I've seen thing else. Other shelves, going almost to the ceiling. Some bookcase. Each bookcase has six shelves have two layer of books above the sofas and the seemingly impossible. Remember how I

((Mal sem nastavil previsok limit besed. Still fun.))

Madbranch
Madbranch
Role-player
Role-player

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by Laurelion Čet 14 Maj 2015, 09:51

Na trenutke zelo posrečeno XD
Laurelion
Laurelion
Game Master